giovedì 18 giugno 2009

E13th





Didn’t Don Helms
In Hank Williams’ hell dare


All that talk of lovers and losers
From your Jet Set
to and from the equator from the center of the eternal city
Hardly, Hank, the bikinis and museums
Hardly, the tequila and the popes

There’s your own
Barnstorming
& there’s your fear

Didn’t your allergy and colon and poor hind-eyesight
Prepare you for the new decade?
True, you’re not the only un-fathered woman
to remain
difficult
with man
We each have ours-
True, your behind is a beautiful sight
Your eyes look like/at something else
they will never leave
Him or home.

But the cause, I am not.
I remind you of the clause in the constitution
About our friendly rights and privilege-

As Everytime with
is making with
Just you talking and
You & You
Sharing,
That’s all, sue me.

I release.

Your magic is that
You disappear in a storm and
Return tanned
Months later


II.
That against My constant struggle amongst
Lunch and lessons
Songs and tired tides of liberty
A year from never painting again
In helium and heartbreaking
Friends, so silent to the sound
Of a poorly played paradise

I can push the edges of it towards total flatness
Butter-ly press Lime and marble dust
I can make it mirror sometimes
Clown-ily fumbling I am pushed towards the universe
In my crude
Carrot, pocket knife, saw, slide,
Ax
Am
most deviant and free just
making noise
converging and disappearing in you-

Carbon, Calcium and Noise or
Carbon, Calcium and Nothing.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento