giovedì 24 settembre 2009

The Opposite of Cowgirl


I saw this girl dressed like a cowgirl at the Pantheon, I just had to say something.
What the fuck, I asked, why are you dressed like fucking Dolly Parton, miss?
She couldn’t believe I was speaking English.


an absurd connection to an untrue thought
Both but still stir this over.

I saw this girl and
Stutter, confronted
Dressed with these wings which distract me
from reason and speech.
What a cushy sound I made, falling
without resistance. What an ass was I
(I dared not look at hers)
Bewitched
trying to remember something
besides her Eyes-

Yes, witchy.
How I even manage to write it down is strange-made.
& O yes did I mention I totally blew it?
bewitched despite my credentials.
I just thought
I mean just
Moved towards it
Never considering other
As if you wished, I
Just admitted it all.
In stutters and flight.
When just before
desperately seeking
whatever your name is.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento